With the recent growth of Versatile we are looking to grow our team of top-class builders. Attitude, enthusiasm, a passion for great customer service and ability is paramount! These roles are full time employed positions.
What will you be doing in this role?
• Building our range of Homes, Studios, Garages and outbuildings within our outbuildings team.
• This encompasses everything from slab to building frames, to finishing work.
• Working between our new housing projects, as well as outbuildings and studios.
• Making sure that you and everyone is safe on the building site.
What will you have to succeed in this role?
• Be a qualified builder (ideally LBP)
• An affinity for building along with a passion to complete projects on time and in spec.
• Positive attitude and an ability to get things done.
• Experience and confidence with all sorts of building.
• Proven ability to work within a team environment.
• Clean drivers licence to travel around the area as we build throughout the region.
• An eye for quality and attention to detail
What’s on offer for you?
• The chance to be part of a growing company, with the potential to develop and grow your skills base.
• A great working environment and a friendly team.
• The chance to increase your skill set.
• Varied and challenging jobs and an environment that changes daily
• Competitive pay rates, uniform, and vehicle (1 role) along with full time permanent work.
If you are committed to customers, don’t mind working hard, and enjoy a busy, fun and just occasionally chaotic working environment please make contact phone (06) 3551982 or send your CV to:
PO Box 9099,
Palmerston North 4414.
Phone 06 3551982
Versatile Hamilton are seeking a builder to join their team. This position will primarily involve building the Versatile range of homes but will from time to time build the entire Versatile range. Please contact Ray Wallis to discuss on 027 755 3219 or send enquiries to email@example.com
Experienced builder with own tools – LBP advantage but not a necessity
Versatile Tauranga continue to grow and are seeking to employ a senior experienced builder to join the Tauranga team. This role involves hands-on involvement and project management of our various builds from garages, sleep-outs to farm buildings.
Working alongside our LBP, Hammerhand and contract builders, you will demonstrate the ability to project manage, from time to time construct buildings and liaise with our valued customers.
A focus on attention to detail, health & safety, project and team management are key to the success of this role.
If this role sounds like your next career move, or you have previous applicable experience apply by sending your CV to Garry Bettelheim at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call for a confidential chat at 021 623 112
Vacancy: Contracts Manager
Contact: Garry Bettelheim on 021 623 112 or email@example.com
We have over 30 locations throughout New Zealand
The Kiwi landscape is incredibly diverse. When it comes to building, that means different conditions – and different challenges – depending on where you live. Fortunately, we’ve got franchises all over the country. And those franchises are run by people with an intimate understanding of everything from the local environment to the local building codes.