Details: We are seeking the services of a reliable, skilled labourer or retired builder/hammerhand to assist our building team with a variety of tasks.
Ideally you will be experienced in the building industry and have some tools.
We are able to offer flexibility and would consider a part-time role.
Details: Versatile Hamilton are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team!
We are growing a strong market presence with our housing and buildings range and this exciting role offers plenty of variety across the wide range.
Generous remuneration package on offer!!
Please contact Ray on 07 846 6055 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further
Location: Versatile Tauranga
Details: Join our Award Winning Franchise! Versatile Tauranga is growing rapidly and recently we have moved into our brand new purpose built display centre. With multiple awards won in 2018, we are a dynamic and focused team seeking a new team member to support our on-going growth.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Accounts Administrator to join us in a role which oozes variety including being our Office Manager extraordinaire!
This fantastic role involves a variety of tasks covering both accounts payable and receivable. Reconciliation, preparation of settlement statements and invoices, preparation of final job journals, back costing and invoicing. GST and payroll. Balanced with general office management duties including facilities and fleet management.
A sound accounts background and experience with balance sheets and ledgers is a must. Experience in Reckon or similar accounts system coupled with strong computer skills is essential.
Experience in the building industry would be an advantage, however most importantly we are seeking a positive can-do attitude, a sense of humor from a professional individual with passion and integrity.
We provide an ongoing commitment to training and development within the Spanbild group. Join a small friendly, fun and highly focused team in a positive working environment.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start available.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
With the recent growth of Versatile, we are looking to grow our team of top-class builders. Although you may be, you don’t need to be a qualified builder, but will need to be a capable person or someone experienced with building and ideally have built garages before. Additional training will be provided. Attitude, enthusiasm, a passion for great customer service and ability is paramount!
What will you be doing in this role?
• Building our range of Studios, Garages and outbuildings within our outbuildings team.
• This encompasses everything from building frames, to finishing work.
• Working on our new housing projects may also be required.
• Making sure that you and everyone is safe on the building site.
What will you have to succeed in this role?
• An affinity for building along with a passion to complete projects on time and in spec.
• Positive attitude and an ability to get things done.
• Experience and confidence with all sorts of building.
• Proven ability to work within a team environment.
• Clean drivers licence to travel around the area as we build throughout the region.
• An eye for quality and attention to detail
What’s on offer for you?
• The chance to be part of a growing company, with the potential to develop and grow your skills base.
• A great working environment and a friendly team.
• The chance to increase your skill set.
• Varied and challenging jobs and an environment that changes daily
• Competitive pay rates, uniform, and vehicle along with full time permanent work.
• Immediate start
If you are committed to customers, don’t mind working hard, and enjoy a busy, fun and just occasionally chaotic working environment please make contact phone (06) 3551982 or send your CV to:
PO Box 9099,
Palmerston North 4414.
Phone 06 3551982
Versatile Blenheim are looking for a Sales Representative to join their team!
What will you be doing in this role?
- Selling from our great range of new housing plans.
- Selling from our portfolio of buildings and garages.
- Providing a great customer experience every time to the wide range of people we work with.
- Preparing accurate site measurements, quotes and specifications
- Working 40 hours per week, including some weekends when our customers are in town.
Interested? Then please apply on Seek via the following link https://bit.ly/2M690nX
Applications close Friday 30th August.
We have over 30 locations throughout New Zealand
The Kiwi landscape is incredibly diverse. When it comes to building, that means different conditions – and different challenges – depending on where you live. Fortunately, we’ve got franchises all over the country. And those franchises are run by people with an intimate understanding of everything from the local environment to the local building codes.