Versatile Hamilton are seeking a builder to join their team. This position will primarily involve building the Versatile range of homes but will from time to time build the entire Versatile range. Please contact Ray Wallis to discuss on 027 755 3219 or send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Based at our beautiful award winning show home, you'll help our customers understand why we're the better new home building solution.
• You'll communicate and sell our unique value proposition.
• Continuously being challenged, having fun and feeling fulfilled in your position.
• You'll help customers fulfill their dreams by providing them the best home to meet their lifestyle and needs.
• Manage multiple projects and opportunities across the various stages of the sales cycle.
• Provide exceptional customer experience supporting our proud 40 plus year old NZ brand.
Who are you? What will you have to succeed in this role?:
• You must have a proven successful track record in new home sales.
• We're looking for someone with passion and enthusiasm and who'll love working within our business maximising the high level of enquiry we receive.
• You'll obviously need strong people skills, and a natural ability to connect and communicate.
• And because there is lots going on you'll be fine to juggle multiple projects and ongoing tasks.
How we look after our people and what's on offer?:
• We are a growing and passionate company, with a focus on training and development.
• You'll be part of a dynamic and fun working environment, with a team focused on exceptional customer experiences.
• Extremely well rewarded - And there are no upper limits on income.
• It goes without question, the opportunity to live and work in Tauranga.
If you have the experience we are seeking, a connection with the building industry, and have amazing natural customer skills, then we want to talk to you.
Contact Luanne on 027 543 4795 or email@example.com
Vacancy: Hammer Hand
Contact: Jeff on 027 578 7808 or Constructtga@vetsatile.co.nz
We have over 30 locations throughout New Zealand
The Kiwi landscape is incredibly diverse. When it comes to building, that means different conditions – and different challenges – depending on where you live. Fortunately, we’ve got franchises all over the country. And those franchises are run by people with an intimate understanding of everything from the local environment to the local building codes.