Based down a private driveway in St Johns Hill is this sleek and stylish design, perfect for those on the hunt for a smart, contemporary townhouse.
The plan features three bedrooms, with the master located away from the others to guarantee privacy. The generous kitchen/dining/living space spills through large sliders to a beautiful alfresco area, while French doors off the main bedroom enhance your connection to the outside.
Concrete driveway and paths included
North facing timber deck
All fencing and new lawn
Mitsubishi electric heat pump
Tiled ensuite with wet floor shower
High end fixtures and fittings
Golden Bay carpet with 11mm underlay and commercial vinyl planking
Designer kitchen with walk in pantry
Fisher and Paykel appliances
Curtains and blinds
All council fees, connection to services and subdivision costs
Disclaimer: images are for representations purposes only, build may vary depending on personal choices.
Versatile proudly offer the Dominion Plan from our Metro range as a part of a house and land package in Lower Hutt.
This package is not linked to any specific section in Lower Hutt, but can be utilised on a range of sections currently available for sale up to the value of $400,000 (Based on the overall package price)
Features & Inclusions:
* Complete 100% Project managed build
* Sealed exposed aggregate driveway and entry path
* Niagra decking for indoor/outdoor flow & living
* Landscaped section & hydro seeded lawns
* Custom made curtains, drapes & blinds
* High quality Kitchen fit out and appliances
* Carpet and tiled flooring
* 6-Rib cladding and roofing
* Professional decor & colour scheme throughout
* 10 year Registered Master Builders guarantee
* 12 months maintenance and defects warranty
* 20 week build time from placement of the RibRaft foundations
The Kiwi landscape is incredibly diverse. When it comes to building, that means different conditions – and different challenges – depending on where you live. Fortunately, we’ve got franchises all over the country. And those franchises are run by people with an intimate understanding of everything from the local environment to the local building codes.