Behind the streamlined exterior of the Karamu sit three large bedrooms (with spacious wardrobes), a single-wall kitchen complete with walk-in pantry, and an abundance of smart storage solutions. The raked ceiling is a stand-out feature, helping to enhance the sense of space in this stylish home.
Package includes: ▪ Section purchase - 1.5 hectares (approx. – subject to survey). ▪ Existing shearing shed, 3 bay shed, 1000 litres water per day ▪ Complete NEW build of the Karamu house plan (pictured above) by Versatile ▪ Compacted shingle drive and parking bay (approx. 60sqm) ▪ Concrete patio area ▪ Curtains/drapes/blinds ▪ Septic system ▪ Power connection ▪ Building consent fee ▪ 10 year Master Builder’s guarantee ▪ Rural vehicle access ▪ 25,000 litre water storage tank, UV filter and water pump ▪ Log burner
*Finance options available – Rapid Repay mortgages. Enquire for more info.*
This popular three-bedroom design ticks all the boxes when it comes to both functionality and value for money, even managing to include an ensuite. Every inch of space is put to good use in the Tui, making it ideal for extended family, student accommodation or a home away from home during the holidays.
Versatile proudly offer the Rimu plan from our Freedom range as a part of a house and land package in Wainuiomata .
This package is not linked to any specific section in Wainuiomata, but can be utilised on a range of sections currently available for sale up to the value of $260,000 (Based on the overall package price)
Features & Inclusions:
* Complete 100% Project managed build
* Sealed exposed aggregate driveway and entry path
* Niagra decking for indoor/outdoor flow & living
* Landscaped section & hydro seeded lawns
* Custom made curtains, drapes & blinds
* High quality Kitchen fit out and appliances
* Carpet and tiled flooring
* Brick cladding
* Professional decor & colour scheme throughout
* 10 year Registered Master Builders guarantee
* 12 months maintenance and defects warranty
* 20 week build time from placement of the RibRaft foundations
The Kiwi landscape is incredibly diverse. When it comes to building, that means different conditions – and different challenges – depending on where you live. Fortunately, we’ve got franchises all over the country. And those franchises are run by people with an intimate understanding of everything from the local environment to the local building codes.