Seven house and land packages in Otorohanga available!
Located on the Northern side of Orahiri Terrace, this home punches well above its weight, with three bedrooms, master with ensuite, generous living spaces and double garage which offers plenty of additional storage space.
Opportunities for new properties like this so close to town are rare. Contact Ian Ridgway on 027-4760117 for more information.
Titles due March 2019 – Subject to Council approval.
Versatile proudly offer the Lambton plan from our Metro range as a part of a house and land package in Otaki.
This package is not linked to any specific section in Otaki, but can be utilised on a range of sections currently available for sale up to the value of $250,000 (Based on the overall package price)
Features & Inclusions:
* Complete 100% Project managed build
* Sealed exposed aggregate driveway and entry path
* Niagra decking for indoor/outdoor flow & living
* Landscaped section & hydro seeded lawns
* Custom made curtains, drapes & blinds
* High quality Kitchen fit out and appliances
* Carpet and tiled flooring
* Brick and linea cladding
* Professional decor & colour scheme throughout
* 10 year Registered Master Builders guarantee
* 12 months maintenance and defects warranty
* 20 week build time from placement of the RibRaft foundations
The efficient, streamlined design of the Wanaka opens the home up to the sun and provides plenty of opportunities to interact with your environment.
The raking ceiling in the lounge and open-plan living area contributes to an undeniable sense of space, while a large galley-style kitchen ensures the ability to cater in any and every occasion. A second ensuite, which is shared by bedrooms two and three, is an added bonus
The Kiwi landscape is incredibly diverse. When it comes to building, that means different conditions – and different challenges – depending on where you live. Fortunately, we’ve got franchises all over the country. And those franchises are run by people with an intimate understanding of everything from the local environment to the local building codes.