Everyone gets to experience luxury in the Pearse, a stunning contemporary home which features four bedrooms – all with walk-in wardrobes! The home’s U-shaped designed creates a sheltered outdoor space which can be accessed from all living areas as well as the master suite, a private retreat for mum and dad which is positioned away from the rest of the accommodation.
Surrounded by greenery, Maungatua View is nestled in the heart of Outram, a small township just a few minutes from bustling Mosgiel and metropolitan Dunedin. Outram offers a unique, rural lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of Dunedin City. There’s vibrant cafes and shops, along with a range of lifestyle activities, including quality recreational facilities, schools, parks and reserves, and a range of clubs and groups at your doorstep.
Versatile proudly offer the George plan from our Metro range as a part of a generic house and land package in Newlands.
This package is not linked to any specific section in Newlands, but can be utilised on a range of sections currently available for sale up to the value of $300,000 (Based on the overall package price)
Features & Inclusions:
* Complete 100% Project managed build
* Sealed exposed aggregate driveway and entry path
* Niagra decking for indoor/outdoor flow & living
* Landscaped section & hydro seeded lawns
* Custom made curtains, drapes & blinds
* High quality Kitchen fit out and appliances
* Carpet and tiled flooring
* Linea cladding with feature brick
* Professional decor & colour scheme throughout
* 10 year Registered Master Builders guarantee
* 12 months maintenance and defects warranty
* 20 week build time from placement of the RibRaft foundations
The Kiwi landscape is incredibly diverse. When it comes to building, that means different conditions – and different challenges – depending on where you live. Fortunately, we’ve got franchises all over the country. And those franchises are run by people with an intimate understanding of everything from the local environment to the local building codes.