Versatile Pukekohe proudly offer the McLaren plan from our Family range as part of a generic house and land package in the Pokeno Village Estate.
This package is not linked to any specific section in Pokeno but can be utilised on a range of sections currently available for sale up to the value of $285,000.00 (based on the overall package price).
Versatile Pukekohe are able to offer you a variety of sections within the Pokeno Village Estate, we will negotiate on your behalf, to secure the section of your choice.
Included in offer :-
• Complete 100% project managed build
• Final fixed price – no allowances
• Driveway and lawns prepared
• High quality “Mastercraft” kitchen including appliances
• Carpet and vinyl planking / tiles
• Building Consent
• Professional colour consult
• Health and safety
• 10 year Registered Masterbuilders guarantee
• 12 months maintenance and defects warranty
Versatile proudly offer the Lambton plan from our Metro range as a part of a house and land package in Otaki.
This package is not linked to any specific section in Otaki, but can be utilised on a range of sections currently available for sale up to the value of $250,000 (Based on the overall package price)
Features & Inclusions:
* Complete 100% Project managed build
* Sealed exposed aggregate driveway and entry path
* Niagra decking for indoor/outdoor flow & living
* Landscaped section & hydro seeded lawns
* Custom made curtains, drapes & blinds
* High quality Kitchen fit out and appliances
* Carpet and tiled flooring
* Brick and linea cladding
* Professional decor & colour scheme throughout
* 10 year Registered Master Builders guarantee
* 12 months maintenance and defects warranty
* 20 week build time from placement of the RibRaft foundations
The Kiwi landscape is incredibly diverse. When it comes to building, that means different conditions – and different challenges – depending on where you live. Fortunately, we’ve got franchises all over the country. And those franchises are run by people with an intimate understanding of everything from the local environment to the local building codes.